Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Say Wha?

I got a job. I got a job. I got a job. Sorry. I'm just a little surprised. I never really thought it would actually happen. I'm not super thrilled about the job but I know I can do it and I think I can do it for at least a year. I'm going to be proofreading things that military men write. Yay. It will pay well. That's the saving grace. I'm going to be commuting down near the Pentagon every single day. Every day. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I have a desk job and have to be there five days a week. At least now that I'll be sitting down all day I can buy some sweet heels and wear them without losing the feeling in my toes. And maybe even a car.

I've also been gearing up for the school year again. I'm trying to take a grad class at GMU this semester. Lots of good reasons, like working on my GPA, getting a good recommendation, getting some experience in a grad class and keeping my brain awake. But, in order to take the class I have had to run around like crazy trying to get all the documents in time so I can register and pay for classes by August 27th. Yup. Monday. (I think.) Wish me luck.

No comments: