Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year's!!



It was a last minute idea, but some of the best are. None of us knew what to do; go into the city, go to the Frown Center, go down to Charlottesville, have a party. Finally, at the last minute I remembered my mom was going to a party and wouldn't be home that night. The perfect time to act like a crazy teen again. So I went to the store, bought some food and booze, and waited for the party to show up. And show up it did. Four a.m. and the party was still going with Aja, Mark, Alan, Julia and Paul (finally showing up in the end).


At first I thought I'd be like Martha Plimpton in 200 Cigarettes, wondering where the party was while getting drunk and passing out before anyone got there. Fortunately, my friends continually prove they are the best ever.

No comments: