Friday, June 13, 2008

Coffee Break For A While

Here is my new blog: As Food To Life. It's all about food, ideas on food, riffs on food, how to make things, where I get ideas for what I make, and general thoughts of this kind.
I've been realizing for awhile that nothing's happening in my life that I want to write about on here. Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing, it's good. I'm living a life and not worrying about how to get to where I want to be. I know where I want to be and I'm going to continue to work towards it. But right now an office job doesn't leave much to enlighten you all about. And everything else is private and shouldn't be broadcast about without regards to others.
I still plan to write on here about how things are going, but I feel the need to edit, write on a theme, expand on something I love. And along with books, food's the next best thing that won't complain when I bring it up. My blog on food will be about food and drink but also the friendship that comes with a good meal, the literature that I love that mentions eating well, and any other ideas I have about food, food, food.
And now I'm going to take a break and eat a salad. I'm starved.

No comments: