Friday, October 31, 2008

A Short Letter to GMU's Parking Office

Good afternoon, I would like to appeal my citation based on the fact that I am purchasing a permit from GMU immediately. Since I am purchasing a permit at $200 and the GMU community is making a $125 profit compared to what it would make if I were paying the $75 citation I feel that the difference justifies overturning my citation. Additionally I am unable to pay both, and would prefer to be able to afford a permit, as it will prevent this from happening again. In summation, since I am currently purchasing a permit, and GMU would profit more from this transaction than the other, I argue that overturning this citation would benefit both the GMU community and myself. Thank you.

2 comments:

Trashleigh said...

PLEASE tell me that you actually sent this!

meredyth said...

I did. Yes. I did.