Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmastime is Here

After work on Friday I went to the Mall and did my Christmas shopping. 2 1/2 hours, bitch! I got my friend's wedding present and a cute velvet jacket for the wedding at BR for $41.99 as well as all my remaining presents in 2 1/2 hours. Did you hear that? Must be a new record. I just like to brag. Then I met up with Chris Nixon to see Juno. Loved it. Liked it so much I saw it again the next night with Julia and Ariel.
And then I hung out with my favorite ginger-haired English major visiting from Boston.
Christmas eve was spent with my family eating Chinese and watching the Golden Compass. Fun family gifts all around. Including photos of our impending presents from my dad and a nice colorful clamshell of a laptop for Julia. I think we should set up a museum for it.
Christmas today I got some money for Berlin, Our Dumb World by the Onion from Julia, a Pudgey Pig battery operated wiggly pig from Joong Chal. Minus the batteries. That new book from the guy who wrote the Kite Runner, and I guess I forgot the rest. Some mushy vegetables and roast beef with Asians, a Harry Potter movie and some family time around the Gilmore Girls and Christmas is over for the year.

No comments: