Thursday, December 27, 2007

List of Videos

These are just a few of my favorite videos lately. Since I don't get to watch videos at work I kirk out on them at home. They go from funny, pretty, and cute to a little melancholic but beautiful.

Kings of Convienence- I'd Rather Dance With You
This video is hilarious and sweet.


Belle & Sebastian- I'm A Cuckoo
Running is actually Stuart Murdoch's hobby, so I like that the video seems like a little, crazy snip of his life.


Kings of Convienence- Failure
One of my favorite songs, and a pretty video.


The Smiths- Bigmouth
Not exactly a music video, but a funny example of young Morrissey in concert. And a good song.


The Smiths- This Charming Man
Another example of young Morrissey, this time in an early, low budget music video. I can just imagaine watching this back in 1985 and thinking he was super cool.


Feist- Secret Heart
This reminds me of seeing Fiest for the first time, and I just think this song is so sad but pretty.


Feist- I Feel It All
Played on a bus and she still makes it very cool.


Iron & Wine- Naked As We Came
I think this video perfectly reflects the music. Lush but calm, beautiful but on the edge of decay.


Ray Lamontagne- Jolene
Not the Dolly Parton song, but emotional in a sparse sort of way.


So I'd like to see what your favorite videos are. Make me a list! Or, here's an idea, go through your itunes and whatever is most popular find a video for it and post it. That will yield some interesting results.

No comments: