Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Getting The Best Of Shylock

We are sneaking out of Shylock's tenuous grip like a ship slipping out of harbor in the dead of night. The Boss has figured out how we can avoid having to deal with Shylock's shifty shit without getting his lawyer hackles up and getting sued.
Hurrah! I feel like we should pop a bottle of champagne and celebrate. We can finally do some work around here and get results and deals signed and actually get paid! When the Boss was telling us what he has figured out I could barely contain my excitement. I think we all were. I know the Boss was.
There might even be a move to Toronto in store if we're good girls and get the work done. Wow. Toronto. I'd move there. It sounds cool. And cold but cool too.
I just hope we get a chance to actually do some work and get paid for it. No matter how we do it.

No comments: