Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Boss!

Today is my boss' 30th birthday. I worked from home today, finishing some stuff up. It was convienent and nice to be at home. But I came in for cake and champagne in celebration. My friend Aja came as well, to see my lovely surroundings and meet my French boss.
We blew up balloons, lit candles and toasted his 30 years. He gave a speech and we all ate cake. And finished off a bottle of champagne and then opened a bottle of wine that I had brought for our business trip to Montreal. Unfortunately they couldn't take it with me and so we saved it for a special occasion and now I am drunkity drunk drunk at work. Nice. Real professional. Way to go. Ah, whatever. I should come to work more often in this state. It would make things more interesting to say the least. Hmmmm. Sounds like a plan. Sounds like a plan to get fired. But at least I wouldn't care so much. My boss just walked by and I didn't care that I was blogging about being drunk at all. Excellent.

No comments: