Friday, September 01, 2006

In France it is 7pm.


In France it is 7p.m. and therefore it is too late for me to call my boss' publishing house and try to struggle through French accents in order to find the person responsible for PR and tell him that my stupid e-mail isn't letting people respond to the e-mails I sent them.
My e-mail isn't letting people respond to me and therefore I don't know whether the press release I sent out to the cyber world was read and appreciated by anyone. I'm feeling very small. The guy at Technical Support keeps asking me to give him certain information like my cPanel login details and when I tell him I don't know what a cPanel is, much less where to find the details he sends back another email full of jargon. It's like trying to get your computer fixed by a robot who knows much more than you and can't understand why you don't know how to read his print out that is in binary code.
And so far today all I have accomplished is setting up this blog to talk about my job in a film production company and going with my co-worker, indieflickers, to the Corner Bakery for lunch.

No comments: